. . . that I'm in my right mind! At least I am 85% of the time. The remaining 15% I'm probably in a galaxy, far, far away which may explain some of my blog posts. And how did I happen to come upon this valuable information? I took a little quiz to find out. I've always been intrigued by the concept of right brain/left brain dominance and how this influences our creative lives. I was under the misguided impression (I'll figure out who to blame later!) that because I was left-handed, the right side of my brain had to be dominant. Apparently, that's a misconception. Not all right-brained people are left-handed and not all artists are right-brained. However, the percentage of artists who are left-handed is more than what would be suggested by the percentage of left-handed people who are out there walking around. Some very interesting facts about how our brains process information!
Here's a new pendant I made during my guild meeting last week. It was blessed with a slice from one of Marla Frankenberg's dotty canes that I blogged about a few weeks ago. I've decided I'm tired of whining and bitching about my crappy photos (my shiny pieces always have a hideous glare and altered color) so I'm adding one of those portable fold-up photo tents to the top of my Christmas list. And yes, I know I can make one from a plastic container, a shower curtain, and the toenail trimmings from a virgin but my clumsy left-handed self would be tripping over it when my messy right-brained self leaves it spread out in the middle of my studio floor.