Wednesday, October 10, 2007

Peace, Harmony, and Balance . . .


ValleParadiso3 12-06
Originally uploaded by rebranca46
These are the things that come to mind when I look at the photos of Renato Brancaleoni of Italy. The rock balancing pictures are so magical and delicate and I'm convinced that he must live in one of the most beautiful places on the planet. His photos will calm your soul. To see the sky, the sea, and the earth through the lens of his camera is a rejuvenating experience. I find myself humming Louis Armstrong's song "What a Wonderful World" every time I visit his site. Wishing you a peaceful, harmonious, and balanced day.

1 comment:

Raven's Clay said...

Sweet! That photo reminds me of this artist that does environmental art - and of course I can't remember his name. There's a great documentary about him... drat, what the heck is his name. He made these great little sculptures from found ice on a beach... and then took photos of it melting. He made these cool structures out of driftwood in the path of a rising tide, and then photographed them being slowly washed away with the tide.

I'll let you know if I remember his name. Anyway... thanks for yet another great post, Kim!