Wednesday, October 24, 2007

oooo oooo Witchy Woman


Can someone please explain to me how this beautiful Halloween fairy is able to get away with wearing horizontal stripes and still look long and lean? I guess I should check with Joanna Waite of Enchanted Whimsies, who is the creator of this fabulous doll and lots of other cool creatures. How can you help but fall in love with Swifty the snail? What a face! I'm the lucky owner of one of her mushroom sculptures and I can tell you from firsthand experience, her work is simply wonderful. Her Witchy Halloween Fairy is still available on ebay if you hurry!

3 comments:

Susan Turney said...

It's the mouth!!!! I know I've seen her pieces before...they're fabulous and I don't usually care one way or the other about sculpture!!! But I love hers! Thanks for posting!

Sheikasaurus Rex said...

The snail looks just like a snail would if it had a face -- careworn, tired but honest and open. I wonder if I could get my hands on it...

Thanks for sharing these beauties.

Robin Beam said...

Boy, that's the first snail I've ever been able to look at..usually I just scrunch my face and walk (or run) away!

Inky Hugs, Robin