Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Get Your Freak On

Today's a busy day but I wanted to at least share some cool and freaky Halloween dudes with you. Frankie is from Linda Weeks of It's Jest'er Clay. She's quite a talented lady who makes wonderful and whimsical sculptures and manages to make it all look so easy. She's a natural!

And check out the adorably freakish Skippy from Leslie Levings' Cabinet of Curiosities. She's doing some delightful work. You can find her "beastlies"on Etsy, as well.


Last, but certainly not least, is Brad the Bugboy from Loopy Boopy. She's a big fan of Halloween and it shows in her work. I really enjoyed browsing through her store.

Have a treat-filled and freakish Halloween!

2 comments:

Glitterd1 said...

Do do do do, do do do do! (That's my Twilight Zone music.) :) I almost blogged about Loopy Boopy yesterday. But I got pulled away and never got back to it. So I was happy to see one of her creepy kids on your blog this morning!
Happy Halloween!

Anonymous said...

Smoochies to you Kim! Thanks for the post. Frankie was my very first sculpt without a book and pictures to look at. I made it 3 weeks after picking up my clay for the first time....LOL