Tuesday, January 27, 2009

More off the cuff remarks



I know it hasn't been that long since my last cuff post but, it's been long enough! Long enough for me to find and fall in love with some more fabulous new work. This "Decode" cuff from Austria's Eva Ehmeier is so edgy and cool. Her work has such a clean, modern feel to it.




Rosanna Ohlsson-Salmon is a charming polymer clay artist I just "met" yesterday on Flickr. She describes this wonderful mosaic cuff as something she "made on a rainy day." I describe it as absolutely delicious!




French artist Sylvie Peraud has some wonderful new work on her Flickr site, including this gorgeous bracelet. As usual, her work is beautifully designed and finished to perfection.

I'm beginning to feel the urge to shovel out the mess in my studio and get back to work myself. Anyone have a small dump truck I can borrow?

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Boy have I missed you chicky! Hope you are doing well and keeping busy....get that studio cleaned out right away missy! Love reading your blog...have to get Vickie and Sandra onboard too! Toodles from the Bahamas!!!

Kim Cavender said...

I miss you too, Lisa! We have several inches of snow on the ground and an ice storm on the way. Be sure and think of me when you're basking in the warm sun, Miss Bahama Mama!

Anonymous said...

What a honor to be mentioned on your blog! Thank you so much Kim!!!

Anonymous said...

Well Kim, I'm so happy to see you back on your blog!I really missed you!
Gee, thank you for showing those cuffs, and what a blush for me once more...

ptitboutdpate said...

yes !! Kim Maniguette est notre artiste!!!! nous Français